With over 20 years of experience in the Seattle area, Scott Scher assists a wide variety of clients in real estate matters – from sales, dispositions and financing, to results-oriented litigation and alternative dispute resolution. He serves clients in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, and throughout King County and Western Washington. He is an aggressive advocate for his clients in real estate transactions and disputes and concentrates his practice in the following areas:
Seattle real estate attorney Scott Scher represents individuals, businesses, and financial institutions in a wide array of real estate transactions, including:
- Residential purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial/residential lending and banking transactions
- Title Issues
- Escrow Matters
- Seller-financed lending
- Listing agreements
- Deeds of trust
- Acquisitions and Sales
- Liens affecting real estate
Attorney Scott Scher provides each of his clients with personalized legal advice that is tailored to meet their goals. He has the knowledge and skill to explain your available options, the experience to guide clients to a successful result, and will keep you informed every step of the way.
When real estate disputes arise, litigation may be the most effective approach to resolving your case. Scott Scher is an experienced real estate litigator who has helped countless clients resolve their real estate disputes in a cost-effective and successful manner.
We have successfully negotiated and resolved many real estate cases, including:
- Real estate purchase and sale disputes
- Title issues
- Secured creditor/debtor workouts
- Disclosure and property defect matters
- Commercial and residential lease disputes
- Real estate brokerage and commission disputes
- Escrow and earnest money disputes
Our commercial loan workout and restructuring practice has assisted clients, both borrowers and lending institutions, in resolving a wide range of negotiated solutions to resolve real estate loan-related defaults or pending defaults. In many cases, a fair and equitable resolution can be achieved through negotiation, without having to file bankruptcy or litigating the loan default.
The firm handles workout and restructuring services for corporate and individual clients, including:
- Commercial real estate loan workouts and restructurings
- Lease workout services to borrowers and lenders, landlords and tenants, and distressed businesses
- Commercial loan modification, portfolio loan restructuring, receivership, and creative alternatives to debt restructuring
At Sternberg Thomson Okrent & Scher, our attorneys and staff have the necessary knowledge and skill to advise our clients in a wide variety of commercial and residential real estate matters. Ideally, our clients engage us at the beginning of a real estate transaction so that we can initially negotiate and structure the deal to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits to our clients. Contact our Seattle office today to schedule a consultation.