Scott R. Scher is a Founding Partner of the Seattle law firm of Sternberg Thomson Okrent & Scher, PLLC.
Mr. Scher has practiced commercial and residential real estate law for more than 20 years. He is also a licensed Washington State real estate broker.
Mr. Scher’s practice includes negotiating and drafting commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements, financing agreements for buyer and sellers, and loan workouts and modifications for investors and lending institutions. Mr. Scher’s firm also represents clients with regard to real estate disputes that relate to purchase and sale agreements, escrow and title issues, and commercial leases.
- Rated AV (Highest Rating) by Martindale-Hubbell National Attorney Rating Service
- Named one of Seattle Metropolitan Magazine’s “Top Lawyers”
- Licensed Washington State real estate broker
- Member of Commercial Brokers Association
- Member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service Arbitration and Disciplinary Panel
- King County Superior Court Arbitrator under the Court’s Mandatory Arbitration Program
- Member of State of Washington Foreclosure Mediation Panel
- Admitted to the bar of the United States Supreme Court
- Member of American Arbitration Association Panel of Neutrals (2010-2018)
- Negotiated sale of $17 Million mixed-use commercial real estate project
- Negotiated sale of $3.7 Million industrial real estate project
- Negotiated $3.0 Million apartment loan workout with institutional lender
- Negotiated more than 200 purchase and sale agreements for residential homes and condominiums
- Drafted seller financed lending agreements for $3.0 Million Seattle mixed-use sale
- Negotiated and advised seller of $6.0 Million Owner-User project in Bellevue, Washington
- Negotiated $4.6 Million Purchase of Retail Center in Everett, Washington
- Court appointed receiver for commercial properties throughout the State of Washington